A spin-off of the Saints Row series and inspired by Saturday-morning cartoons, Agents of Mayhem allows players to complete missions as a team of three agents of M.A.Y.H.E.M. (Multinational Agency Hunting Evil Masterminds) in near-future Seoul as they foil the plans of the organization L.E.G.I.O.N. (League of Evil Gentlemen Intent on Obliterating Nations).
Unlike other games in the series, this spin-off has no multiplayer and instead has players switching between the three agents on-the-fly. Each of the over twelve agents have their own weaponry, gadgets, vehicles, and cooldown-based abilities.
Players start with the three members of the Franchise Force unlocked and must unlock additional agents through optional bonus missions that are available as the main story progresses.
- Fortune - Dual Energy Pistols
- Hardtack - Heavy Drum Shotgun
- Hollywood - Assault Rifle
- Joule - Energy-Beam Gun
- Rama - Balanced Omnitactical Weapon (B.O.W.)
- Red Card - Assault Rifle / Shotgun combo.
Carnage a Trois
- Braddock - Energy Burst Rifle
- Daisy - Heavy Minigun
- Yeti - Cold Gun
- Kingpin - SMG / Flare Gun / Plasma Thrower
- Oni - Silenced Pistol
- Scheherazade - Sword
- Gat - Slug Dealer. Pre-order bonus.
- Lazarus - Pre-order bonus.